I render full services according law No. 85/1996 Sb. On advocacy
- before civil courts
- administrative courts and government bodies
- penal courts including the pre-court police investigation phase
Services of contractual and nontractual agenda in the civil and commercial matters, including family and inheritance proceedings.
Domain disputes including ADR procedure before WIPO panel and Czech Arbitrary Court
I also render full scope of services according law 417/2004 Col. On patent attorneys
Representation in the proceedings:
- registrations, oppositions and cancellations resp. invalidations reagarding trademarks, designs, utility models and patents
- before the Czech patent office, European Union Intellectual property office and European patent office
Research services before application for trademars, designs, models and patents.
- 1994-1999 West Bohemain University – law faculty
- 1999 State final exam “Money laudering and attorney-client priviledge” (West Bohemain University – Mgr.)
- 1999 – 2001 general praxis – legal office in Pilsen
- 2001 focused on Intellecutal property legal praxis – legal office in Prague
- 2004 admitted to the Czech Bar Association
- 2006 admited to the Czech Patent Attorney Association
- 2012 Evaluation of the intellecutal property (Prague University of Econoimics and Business)
- 2012 State rigorous examination „Intelectual property law and copyright“ (Charles university Prague – JUDr.)
Judge of the Arbitrary court at the Econmical chambre of the Czech Republic and Agricultural chambre of the Czech Republic
Member of the council oc the Czech national section of The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
member of the Anticounterfeiting commité of European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA)
Languages: English, German, (Russian)